Students could be heard chanting, "Loudoun County protects rapists" and "why was a rapist allowed in our school?"
One student said, "this isn't a political issue, this is a human issue," according to Wilder.
Update (1200ET): Finally, we note that five former Virginia attorneys general called on the state's current Attorney General on Monday to investigate the Loudoun County Public Schools board over its handling of the recent sexual assault scandal in the county's schools.]
"Parents have a right to know when sexual assaults occur in their school systems, yet Democrats push through legislation that told our local school systems not to report sexual assaults," the memorandum continued. "AG Herring did nothing to stop the legislation during the General Assembly session even though his office reviews and comments on all legislation."
And here's how the media handled this...
1. girl raped by skirt-wearing male— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 26, 2021
2. dad of victim arrested, banned from school board meetings while SB passes transgender bathroom policy
3. Media ignores bc some details 'unsubstantiated'
4. Obama calls it 'phony'
5. 24 hours later, all details substantiated in court
6. wapo: pic.twitter.com/540ieM4zkJ