News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
Musk Posts in Support of Trump in Response to LA Riots
• INFOWARSNotably, these statements come on the heels of a public political disagreement between the two last week.
Vice President JD Vance posted a statement from Trump on the riots, to which Musk reposted it with American flag emojis, indicating agreement and support.
???????????????? https://t.co/cvOsEb45MH
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 9, 2025
"A once great American City, Los Angeles, has been invaded and occupied by Illegal Aliens and Criminals," Trump's statement said. "Now violent, insurrectionist mobs are swarming and attacking our Federal Agents to try and stop our deportation operations — But these lawless riots only strengthen our resolve. I am directing Secretary of Homeland Security Kristi Noem, Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth, and Attorney General Pam Bondi, in coordination with all other relevant Departments and Agencies, to take all such action necessary to liberate Los Angeles from the Migrant Invasion, and put an end to these Migrant riots. Order will be restored, the Illegals will be expelled, and Los Angeles will be set free. Thank you for your attention to this matter!"
Musk also reposted a post by Trump directly. While Musk didn't include any input of his own, the repost appears to be in support of Trump's statement. The President's post called out California's Governor and Los Angeles' Mayor for their failed policies regarding face masks, jobs and now the riots.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 9, 2025
"Governor Gavin Newscum and 'Mayor' Bass should apologize to the people of Los Angeles for the absolutely horrible job that they have done, and this now includes the ongoing L.A. riots. These are not protesters, they are troublemakers and insurrectionists. Remember, NO MASKS!"
"While Musk's posts do not mean the two men have fully reconcile, they do indicate that the mercurial billionaire has calmed down since his freakout over the 'Big, Beautiful Bill'. In an extraordinary rant last week, Musk called for Trump's impeachment and asserted without evidence that he was a client of Jeffrey Epstein. Those posts have since been deleted," Ben Kew said on The Gateway Pundit. "Speaking to reporters after Musk's outburst, Trump said that he had "lost his mind" and was 'not particularly' interested in talking to him right now."




