Dodd, 66, will replace current MPAA CEO Dan Glickman as chief of the leading lobbying and trade group for the movies and television industry.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Former Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT) will be the next CEO of the Motion Picture Association of America, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Whistleblowers