Article Image
IPFS News Link • Police State

Police taser naked man to death Naked man dies after 4 taser shocks.

• http://rawstory.com
A naked man wandering around an apartment complex near Houston, Texas died after police shocked him with a taser four times.A naked man wandering around an apartment complex near Houston, Texas died after police shocked him with a taser four times.

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Richard Stone
Entered on:

Police execute or is it electrocute a mentally ill man instead of getting him the help he needs. When are these criminals going to be brought to justice ? When are our leaders going to do something about the police. They are bullies thugs and criminals with badges and guns. Clearly 95% of the police make the other 5% look bad , isn't it time for a change Mr President?



http://www.thelibertyadvisor.com/declare