Apple’s disclosure follows similar moves by Facebook Inc. and Microsoft Corp. over the past few days, as controversy mounts over a U.S. government snooping program known as Prism.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Apple Inc. today joined other technology giants in disclosing details of government requests for customer data, pledging to try to “strike the right balance” between privacy and legal requests.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • Obama Family News
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency