The [majority] ignores the fact that ... we have generally required the Government to prove that it had reasonable suspicion for a minimally intrusive [stop] to be considered reasonable....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... Once the Court establishes that the [stop] is “slight,” it asserts without explanation that the balance “weighs” in favor of the state....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
Feature Article • Bill of Rights