- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... The defense asked to use Mohammed as a witness after reviewing a 14-page statement Mohammed provided in response to 451 questions posed by Abu Ghaith's lawyers.
In it, Mohammed wrote that he wanted to help Abu Ghaith but was distrustful of the source of the questions posed to him, saying they reminded him of interrogations he underwent after his 2003 capture....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Property Rights
News Link • Police State
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Water Issues-Water Fluoridation
News Link • Germany