- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Economists were expecting a pace of 429,000 units.
June's report, however, was revised up to 422,000 from an earlier estimate of 406,000.
The median sales price was $269,800, and the average price was $339,100.
According to the Census, there is a 6.0 month supply of homes available for sale, up from 5.6 months in June.