Jack Camp, 67, pleaded guilty in November to charges of aiding a felon's possession of cocaine, marijuana and prescription pain killers. He admitted to illegal drug possession and to unlawfully giving his court-issued laptop to the dancer for her personal use.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A semi-retired federal judge was sentenced on Friday to 30 days in prison for helping an exotic dancer buy illegal drugs, telling her "I'll watch your back any time."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Entertainment: Night Life - Night Clubs
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology