10. Quantitative Easing Helps the Economy
Yes, quantitative easing is “printing” money. No, it won’t help the economy. Make no mistake, quantitative easing is a gift to bankers and nothing else. The Federal Reserve is giving bankers risk-free trading profits and causing food and gas prices to surge (making it even harder for Americans to get out of debt).
9. Republicans Are Fiscal Conservatives
* Total Years: 29
* Average Inflation Adjusted Deficit: $150.73 billion
* Total Years: 36
* Average Inflation Adjusted Deficit: $202.28 billion
8. President Obama Is an Enemy of Wall Street
* The two men who served as principal negotiators for banking deregulation: Gene Sperling and Larry Summers.
* The two men who President Obama appointed to become his top economic advisers: Gene Sperling and Larry Summers.
* Two guys who happen to be paid millions of dollars in consulting and speaking fees by “too big to fail” banks: Gene Sperling and Larry Summers.
7. The Financial System Is Safer Today Than in 2008
Join us on our
Share this page with your friends
on your favorite social network: