(Frosty Wooldridge standing on the Arctic Circle, Norway in a huge snowbank.)
Date—Wednesday night, July 9, 2014
Time: 1:00 a.m. to 3 a.m. EST, 12:00 midnight to 2:00 a.m. Central Time, 11:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Mountain Time, 10:00 p.m. to 12 midnight Pacific Time. Check the website to make sure you tune in at the right time.
Host: George Noory
Radio: www.CoasttoCoastAM.com on your local station or stream it through your computer.
1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
1-800-825-5033 (toll free)
First time caller:
Wild Card line:
1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)
Skype users call:
Toll Free: (Sprint Direct Access Number)
1-800-893-0903, Press Option 5
Wooldridge writes for: www.beforeitsnews.com; www.freedomsphoenix.com; www.LibertyNewsOnLine.com; www.NewsWithViews.com; www.opednews.com ;
Wooldridge email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.HowToLiveALifeOfAdventure.com ;
1. The United States continues on course to add 100 million legal immigrants, net gain, within the next 36 years. If the amnesty bill S744 passes the House, it will double the rate of speed of legal immigrants from 1.1 million to 2.0 million annually, which will double the speed of population growth via child births of immigrants and chain-migration. It's not about the immigrants; it's about the unsustainable numbers being imported into the USA.
2. What does 100 million more people equate? It means we will double the population of our 20 most populated cities. It means New York City will jump from 8.3 million to 16.6 million, Los Angeles from 10 million to 20 million, Chicago from 5.5 million to 11 million and on down the line. How will we water, house, warm, transport, educate, feed, medicate and provide jobs for that many people? And, try to maintain our environment? How will we do it? Answer: we won't.
3. Seven states in America in 2014 suffer water shortages: Florida, Georgia, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and drought stricken California. How will an added 100 million immigrants help our water, energy, resources, air pollution, species extinction and hundreds of other challenges to become better, easier and even possible? Answer: we won't be able to sustain that number.
4. How will America absorb cultures and mores of foreign lands that stand diametrically opposed to the U.S. Constitution? How is Europe doing with that problem? Answer: rather poorly and violently by fracturing and fragmenting their countries.
5. How will quality of life, standard of living and the American way of life benefit from adding 100 million people? Answer: it will degrade, diminish and finally, fail our citizens.
6. What is the end result of jumping US population from its current 319 million to doubling to 625 million within the next 80 years? That's like tripling the populations of our 35 most populated cities: NYC increases from 8.3 million to 24.9 million. Los Angeles from 10.1 million to 30.3 million. Final result: poverty, loss of middle class, loss of linguistic cohesion, loss of environmental balance, loss of national ethos and worse.
7. Western countries of the world face an estimated 50 to 100 million immigrants refugees in the coming one or two decades. How can any civilization survive the onslaught of endless immigration from a line that grows by 80 million desperate people annually? Wooldridge discusses these factors and more. He offers viable and sensible solutions.
If you want to make a difference, join www.CapsWeb.org; www.NumbersUSA.org; www.Fairus.org; www.TheSocialContract.com. Empower yourself to effect change for your children. A Constitutional Republic is not a spectator type of governance. Take action for your children's future.
www.capsweb.org, Californians for Population Stabilization; all aspects of what the US faces with population overload. Empower yourself by collective action with fellow Americans of every walk of life.
www.TheSocialContract.com for action items, environmental books and all aspects of the population equation. Join and receive the Social Contract Quarterly.
www.NumbersUSA.org with 1.5 million members, bi-partisan, pre-written fax letters, all aspects of population. Empower yourself by collective action with fellow Americans of every walk of life.
www.FAIRUS.org with 250,000 members, works for a sustainable society.
www.populationmedia.org; www.worldpopulationbalance.org; www.populationconnection.org; www.populationpress.org; www.growthbusters.org ; www.tomorrowsAmerica.com ; www.carryingcapacitynetwork.com
Canada www.immigrationwatchcanada.org Australia www.population.org.au and PublicPopForum@yahoogroups.com; in Great Britain www.populationmatters.org ; In Florida: www.flimen.org ; dozens of other sites accessed at www.frostywooldridge.com.
Six continent world bicycle traveler
Adventure book: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World