- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
They are no bigger than a bread tin, but the dove satellites are set to break new ground in space exploration.
A flock of 28 are to be put into orbit from NASA station at Wallops, about 170 miles south east of Washington DC.
They are radically different from conventional monster satellites.
Not only are they smaller, but they fly far lower than traditional satellites, orbiting at around 310 miles above the earth rather than 500 miles.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Events: America
News Link • World News
News Link • Future Predictions
News Link • How To