- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
From the CIA’s efforts to spy on U.S. Senate staffers it was apparent that the Senate’s findings about the CIA would be something the American people would find profoundly disturbing. This week, a conversation with Ron Paul about the CIA, torture, and deceit.
And Jim Rickards, the author of Currency Wars and the new book, “The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System,” shares his thoughts about gold, the dollar, and our economic future.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Politics
News Link • General Opinion