My view, so far, is that centralization has reached and passed its peak – we are seeing too many moves of decentralization: in political terms, the USSR, Yugoslavia, and Czechoslovakia have all come apart. The EU? Belgium and Spain? In information terms, the internet – a greater tool of information decentralization has never been available to the masses.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Are they working together toward a one world government, or is there one faction (e.g. the Anglo-dominated west) working to take control of other factions – against the will of the local elite?
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • TERRORISM