Article Image

IPFS News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers

4 foes of Arpaio arrested at supervisors meeting (w/video)

• East Valley Tribune
Sheriff’s deputies and county Protective Service officers arrested two men and two women in the middle of the meeting when they stood and applauded a speaker who criticized Arpaio.

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by RickStone
Entered on:

You really need to clamp down on those lawbreakers! If you let people clap the next thing you know they will be giving the thumbs up sign. And we can not have this type of anarchy, or whole legal systerm could end up in kaos!!!!!!!!
Give me a break !!!!! Police are such a bunch of abusive thugs and bullies. No wonder no one respects them anymore. It is a shame that 95% of the police make the other 5% look bad. The police are the ones that should be in jail or out of a job or both.

Agorist Hosting