- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Hong Kong man who taped wads of cash totaling around $580,000 USD (3.62 million yuan) to his legs and body was caught while entering the mainland at customs in Shenzhen, Guangdong province on April 23.
The man, clearly lacking any sense of swag, appeared mortified at his failed attempt to pull off the money pants.
As he should. And this guy should too.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Student Loans/Debt
News Link • Cyberspace and the New Economy
News Link • Energy
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Censorship
News Link • Currencies
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency