- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Last year the percentage of people leasing new cars rather than buying jumped from 22% to 26% according to Edmunds.com. The overall lease percentage rose to 28% in the first quarter of 2014.
Everybody's doing it but is it a good idea for you?
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Inventions
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Transportation: Air Travel
News Link • General Opinion
News Link • Entertainment: Sports
News Link • Transgender or Indentifying As...
News Link • WAR: About that War