Beams of light and sound function in similar ways, both existing as waves of varying frequency. Imagining them like ocean waves, you might be a bit bewildered as to how waves can tug at you instead of crashing and pushing you away.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
It's also slowly becoming a reality. Since 2010, nano-scale tractor beams made up of light particles have been capable of drawing in their tiny nanoparticle prey. A new, acoustic method developed by an international team of scientists has effectively supercharged the nascent technology.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News