(Natural News) Dental amalgam is made up of 50 percent mercury – a toxic heavy metal linked scientifically to neurological problems, kidney problems and infertility. In 1991, the World Health Organization reported that mercury fillings are the predominant cause of mercury exposure. So, the question remains: is YOUR dentist telling you the whole truth about your health?
The American Dental Association (ADA) continues to deny the dangers of mercury-based, silver fillings – insisting that dental amalgam is a "safe, affordable and durable" material used to restore the teeth of over 100 million Americans.
It's time to expose the real health threats posed by modern dentistry. On the next NaturalHealth365 Talk Hour, Jonathan Landsman and David Kennedy, DDS, a biological dentist and noted authority on the dangers of modern dentistry, reveal the shocking hazards of mercury-based silver fillings, fluoride treatments, root canals plus much more! If you would like to discover the best ways to avoid being harmed by these toxic dental practices, join us for an important program that the ADA would wish you to miss.
To hear this FREE show – visit http://www.naturalhealth365.com/free-shows and enter your email address for show details.
Toxic truth: Mercury fillings release dangerous vapors
If mercury stayed inside teeth, as intended, the danger might not be so severe. But the fact is: silver fillings leak mercury daily in the form of invisible and odorless vapors – which are released with such common, everyday activities as chewing food, drinking hot beverages, grinding teeth and undergoing routine dental procedures.